
Aaron was out of school this whole past week for Mardi Gras break. After all the festivities of the holiday were over, we decided to pop on over to Destin, Florida to spend a day at the beach. Calyn absolutely
loved the beach. The water was freezing but we couldn't get her out of it. Her teeth were chattering, yet she still yelled, "No!" when we tried to get her out:)


Digging a hole with dad


This is where I'm retiring.

So, Calyn couldn't resist the water and got her clothes soaked. We had to resort to one of Aaron's t-shirts to change her in to.

Aaron's shirt says, "You have died of dysentery."

Buried alive!
(Note the Dorito cheese on her chin)

Flying a kite

Aaron venturing out into the waves

Yes he does, Calyn. Yes he does.

Calyn's new swimsuit

I am a sucker for "ruffle butt."



Kicking in the surf

Chasing seagulls

She slept for THREE HOURS
in the car on the way home.
13 comments:
Those are some great pictures. You can tell that Calyn was having a blast. Okay, I have to find a ruffle butt bathing suit. That's the cutest thing ever. Especially on that Caggy bottom. The Mardi Gras pictures were great too. I wish I could say I'm sorry we missed out, but I'd be lying. Maybe next year...
Wow, I love all your pictures!! I'm so jealous. I wish we could have gone too! Some of those pictures look like postcards. I'm glad you guys got to go.
I love the ruffles on the butt. Is that wrong of me?
Oh, and while you splashed in the warm waves, my boys were splashing in snow!
It's all about LOCATION, and yours is good.
Does Aaron graduate in the spring?
I love the ruffle butts, too. Who doesn't? That looked like some real fun. It's too bad that Calyn came down with the dysentery. I don't remember Florida being a stop on the Oregon trail though. Y'all must have broken from the wagon train and gotten lost.
Great Pics! I will send you the Mardi Gras pics from our camera a little later today. Since we have your husband this week I expect to see less of my husband and will therefore have more time to myself to get stuff like this done.
Wow, that was a long sentence.
Have a good one!
Robin
Troy laughed when he saw this post and said "Whatever- Aaron has a break almost every week!"
Loved the pictures of Calyn kicking it up in the water and the sand. She is getting so tall! It's funny to see her growing up through pictures now- I miss that little wagon :-(
Oh and I loved the swimsuit too- cute little ruffle bum!
Is it all right if I retire there too? Looks like heaven!
Sooooo fun! To bad it all has to end and Aaron has to go to work like the rest of us! Great trip, love the swim suit!
Ruffle Butt rocks! Why don't they make those for grown-ups? We should put some stuff together and market it. If it's cute on babies, it would be cute on us too, right? That's how is works!!?
That beach is beautiful! We're going to have to go sometime soon. I miss the beach so much!
Such cute pictures!
Looks like fun. Those were some good pictures. In the picture of Calyn in the yellow and gray dress, with her hair pulled back, she kind of looks like a Blakely girl with her highlighted looking hair :) Kailey has that good sun highlighted hair too; I'm jealous.
Yay for Aaron getting so close to graduation.
LOVE LOVE that ruffle butt!!
Where did you get the swimsuit? I am looking for it online and I cannot find it.
Post a Comment