I know it's morbid. I know it's a cemetery. But I love it.
I don't really feel creepy in cemeteries. I feel more reverent. As a kid, I used to ride my bike up the hill near our house and ride around the cemetery there. I like looking at the tombstones and reading all the dates and names. My grandma's old house used to be a small church. Right next to her house was a little cemetery as well that I loved to go walk through. So, it's no surprise that I like the cemeteries here in New Orleans. Calyn and I had some portraits taken at Lake Lawn for Aaron's Christmas present. I especially like all the Civil War tombs here.
The following photos were taken by Aimee Roberts of Aimee Roberts Photography.






Thanks Aimee! Aaron loved them!
5 comments:
What a great Christmas gift and what a unique background. I feel the same way about cemeteries, but maybe that's because I've visited so often (until we moved here)
WE LOVE THEM TOO!
Very pretty. Gosh the dandelion one has to be my fav. I just love the innocence of it. She is so talented. What an awesome gift :)
Wow those are some rad pictures! Yall are so beautiful!
The third and fifth pictures are my faves. Calyn has such pretty eyes {and so do you!}
Post a Comment