
Post-String Fight pic. Except, it wasn't over. Steph and I bought two extra cans and attacked again when everyone else was out:)

The blanket I made for Steph and Eloy out of their wedding fabric scraps. I BLED over this thing...thanks to Paula for knowing about peroxide and helping me tie it.

We had a hard time starting the gift-opening. Calyn wouldn't part with this toy that used to be my 16 year old brother's. Stephanie had to go hide it while she wasn't looking so she could open her NEW toys.

Aaron got me the food processor I had been eying for a couple years. I just couldn't bring myself to purchase it. I have one, but it's old and doesn't work very well. It sounded like a lawn mower in my kitchen. We thought it was funny that in French it's called a "Culinary Robot."

Reading books with "Gamma."

What a cutie for Christmas morning!

The 'rents on Christmas Eve at the park light display.
2 comments:
We missed being with you at Christmas, but we sure had a great time at Craig & Jordan's home. Sure love you.
Nothing like a kitchen robot for Christmas : )
Post a Comment