OUCH!
Boo-Ya Baby!
I sustained this beauty while playing indoor soccer. Once I arrived home and took off my shoes and socks, it appeared that a beach ball was protruding out of my ankle. I had Jeni wrap it, slapped some ice on that sucker, elevated it all day, and took regular prescription strength doses of Ibuprofen. To my amazement, the swelling decreased from beach ball status to let's say a small pear sized protuberance. Though it may look like it hurts like a motha, the pain is pretty negligible, and I'm getting around without much difficulty. Next time you sprain your ankle, heed the instructions of your doctor because all that stuff they tell you to do really does work.
2 comments:
Congratulations Aaron, you are the first person in the history of the world to use the term "protuberance" in a blog post.
Way to go, buddy!
At first I was like dang Jeni I know you must be busy but shave those legs girl! Then I realized it was Aaron VERY shortyly after. I'm just so used to you being the one "talking." Nice one...I give it a 8.7!
Post a Comment