Monday, September 08, 2008

Collective Sigh of Relief...Sorry Texas.


Thank goodness Ike is moving away from us...though I do feel bad for Texas and Mexico. But, come on! We just got hit...we don't need another one. Let's take turns. Survived Gustav...dodged Ike. Will I survive Hurricane Calyn and her teeth? I don't think so.

5 comments:

Lexi said...

Hurricane Calyn and Cyclone Peyton make formidable enemies. He has been such a monster the past few days because of those dang canines! Like you said, I hope they hurry up and get these last sets of teeth over with so that the teething can be DONE!

Oh, and thank goodness Ike took a hike. {Sorry Texas, we need a break}.

Becky T said...

Amen to that. Sorry to Texas and all, but I do think it's nice to share the wealth, right? And how coincidental that Hurricane Sam is still working on some teeth too and at this point I think enduring Gustav was way easier than this. :) Good luck to you getting through this 'major hurricane'!

The Original Mangums said...

Teeth are terrible, especially those teeth! Hope she hurries up and gets it over with! We sure loved having you here last week (Troy, Lexi, & Payton too) Let's do it again sometime, just not during a storm - something happy!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I heard about the wrath of Calyn. Breaking news travels fast! Ian hasn't started on his canines yet, but thanks for the warning.

mccready's said...

Yeah... good luck with those teeth! It's a good thing she's so cute!