I guess I'll have to make her some cute hairbows for her cute pigtails. I love to make them, so while I am at my mom's, maybe I'll get bored and creative...man, I hope this next baby is a girl. Pretty soon, every girl I know is going to think I am a creep for making them ribbons for their hair. :-)
Awe she is so cute. I remember the feeling & excitement of being able to fix their hair. Then you have to so it every day. No just kidding I love it. I actually just started learning to french braid Emma's hair. Fun Fun Fun!
7 comments:
When did Calyn get so big? Wait until she screams at you for doing her hair - Abby must think it's child abuse with her screams
Way cute hair! Ainsly is already way past letting me fix her hair, enjoy it while you can!
I love the pigtails.
I guess I'll have to make her some cute hairbows for her cute pigtails.
I love to make them, so while I am at my mom's, maybe I'll get bored and creative...man, I hope this next baby is a girl. Pretty soon, every girl I know is going to think I am a creep for making them ribbons for their hair. :-)
Awe she is so cute. I remember the feeling & excitement of being able to fix their hair. Then you have to so it every day. No just kidding I love it. I actually just started learning to french braid Emma's hair. Fun Fun Fun!
Those are some super cute pigtails! How does she do with the hair fixing? Seems like blood, sweat, and tears go into each of Kailey's.
Post a Comment