Friday, May 23, 2008

I HATE Walmart!!!!!!!!!!


I was only there for an hour. By the time I left, I was ready to SCREAM!! I hardly ever go to "W" (I'm a Target and Rouses shopper), but I was in that part of town, and I had pictures to pick up. First, they couldn't find my photos (surprise, surprise). Second, I'm trying to check out and there are only FOUR lines open, during lunch hour, on a Friday (Memorial Day weekend Friday, at that). Third, I had a screaming toddler chanting "Ni-Nite" because it was nap time. I waited in line behind people who had mountains of stuff in their cart only to get up to the stand and the checker turns off her light. "Sorry, I'm going to lunch." Luckily my hippocampus works, so I controlled my urge to lash-out. After finally checking out, I get stopped at the exit because I "set off the alarm." So I back up, but have problems doing this because people are coming IN the EXIT *retards*. I get back to the door and, "oops, sorry," wasn't me. "Must've been the lady in front of you." To top it off, I'm driving down my road and it's BLOCKED by some idiot's truck. I honk, and no one. So, I have to back-up and drive around the block to get home. AHHHH!

At least I'm leaving for Houston in a few hours for a weekend away with my sister. Calyn is staying home with her Daddy. I get to sleep-in tomorrow morning!!! Yay!!!

6 comments:

Jordan said...

I HATE Walmart! too!

I was there a few weeks before Avery was born after going two years without stepping foot in there and it will be at least another two years before i go back. Why do they have 1200 checkout lanes and only keep 2 open? It is a mystery.

Mangoose said...

I'd rather eat glass.

BRENTandROBIN + three said...

I'm with you dude, I hate that place more than Pancho Villa hates a razor. What I don't get is why the #$%@#% they have those self-checkout lanes that don't work. Everytime I go there I leave wanting to beat somebody relentlessly with a fun noodle.

Jessica said...

okay...i am very jealous you get to sleep in...
as for wal-mart, i am banned by bartfrom going to the closer, more ghetto-fied walmart and only allowed to go to the one about 15 minutes away...it's in the "NICE" part of town and it is like a totally different store...seriously worth the drive and wasted gas.

Shuldberg Family said...

Walmart just sucks you in! HAve a fun weekend.

Jenn said...

Jeni I feel your pain. Did I tell you why we don't shop at WalMart anymore?? Um yeah let's just say we were in Cortana WalMart and a black lady came up and proceeded to cut me off and unload her cart into the woman in front of me's cart. My mouth dropped. She was actually going to cut me off! I told her she wasn't getting in front of me. She said she was with that woman. I told her I didn't care. She looked at me like who did she think she was talking to. haha! I was so mad when we finally checked out (waited in line for 45min) and walked out that Markus better never let me step foot into WalMart again. We've been back 3 times and hated every minute of it. Best decision I've ever made (next to Markus of course). Peace of mind is worth spending $10 extra at Target.