Saturday, April 05, 2008

Calyn's Walking...Almost

If you can tell me how many times I say Dancin' in an annoying, high-pitched voice, I'll give ya a special little surprise:) Sorry for the poor picture quality. I only had my digital camera handy.



10 comments:

Scott, Aimee, & Emily said...

Oh I just love it!!! She is adorable! Maybe Calyn should teach Emily some of her "dancin" moves!!!!

Lexi said...

So here's the break down...
The word 'Dance' was said once...
The word 'Dancin' was said 5 times...
...AND...
Calyn is the cutest dancer ever a thousand times over!

Jeni said...

Lexi wins!!! She was the first one to answer correctly!!

Maren said...

I love how she just keeps at it. She has tons of energy. You can tell she wants to walk so bad!

Lexi said...

Whoo hoo!

Jamie Hamilton said...

That baby is like the energizer bunny! I love those dance moves, too. That is one happenin' baby.

TJ-n-Crystal said...

She is trying soo hard!!! She gets up soo well and sure. We sure do miss her!!! Should we hold a contest on the WHEN she'll get to moving and not stopping....hmmm I give it 6 days.

Ashley said...

Tate was sitting on my lap while I watched this and he was mesmerized-he kept laughing and waving his arms...I think he has a small crush on her.

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness that was so funny! I can't believe she's to this point already. It was funny how she bounced. It's like look mommy, look what I can do!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I think she falls on purpose to hear that slapping sound on the floor! She is so squeezably cute! Watch out pop culture, Calyn's got a new move that will rock the nation!!