Yes! We did it...in our postpartum bodies no less. The excitement was invigorating. It was cool and overcast...perfection.
Sexy Stretching
Sexy Stretching II
Calyn loved my finisher's medal:)
Coming Soon: Crescent City Classic 10K
Coming Soon: Crescent City Classic 10K
8 comments:
I don't think you can call yourself a "non-runner" anymore!
Way to go! That is such an accomplishment!
We are there for the classic! Booyah, baby!!!
Great job!!!
Looks like lots of fun...
Next year!
Kristel- I'll run the half marathon with you next year!
Whoa...that is great...maybe you'll inspire me to start running...um, no, too many hills around here.
Anyways...CONGRATS!!!!
Good for you! You should be super proud of yourself. I was dancing with Ayden and Ian to a fast song this morning and only lasted through the first half.
You look hot Jeni! Who's that good looking older guy who ran with y'all? Oh yeah, that's Papa Mangum. Hopefully, we will be in shape enough to attempt the Cresent City Classic in 4 weeks!!! Eeek, let me go so I can start running:/
Post a Comment