Calyn LOVES ice water...I've tried apple juice and pear juice in the past and she HATED it. So, "No Juice for You!" This kid is getting straight up water. It's better for her anyway:)
I tried water for P.C. the other day and he hated it (surprise, surprise). He also hates sippie cups AND real food. Geez. This kid is going to be 21 and still eating baby food, I just know it. Congrats on having a *normal* baby that actually does what they're supposed to! ;-)
My poor boys think that they're getting juice, but it's actually only about 1/4 juice and 3/4 water. It's good that you can cut out the sugar taste entirely!
5 comments:
I tried water for P.C. the other day and he hated it (surprise, surprise). He also hates sippie cups AND real food. Geez. This kid is going to be 21 and still eating baby food, I just know it. Congrats on having a *normal* baby that actually does what they're supposed to! ;-)
Seth is our water guy. Sometimes he'll go for milk, but usually he just wants the clear stuff. Lucy, on the other hand has a taste only for OJ!
Maybe it's a first born thing:)
My poor boys think that they're getting juice, but it's actually only about 1/4 juice and 3/4 water. It's good that you can cut out the sugar taste entirely!
Calyn is so dang cute. You might be in trouble later on in life!
Post a Comment