Thursday, January 10, 2008

Workout Update: Pictures from this morning

See my teeth? I have six, going on eight!


Best Baby Friends
I'm loving the double jogging stroller Lexi bought. We're like Olympic relay athletes passing the stroller back and forth! Now if I could just get Calyn to keep her hands to herself. She scratched Peyton's nose this morning. Poor guy.

Lexi and I are currently running 2 plus miles. We're on the push to three. We've registered for our race: February 24th!

6 comments:

Scott, Aimee, & Emily said...

I can already tell that you have a new- nice camera!!! Yay... Congrats to you and Lexi for the morning workout routine!!

Jeni said...

Yes, new camera. Not like yours...I need a laptop at the moment, so the camera will have to wait. We just bought a new point and shoot.

TJ-n-Crystal said...

Hooray your back!!! Poor Peyton. You can't see his scratch marks tho.

natesarah2@msn.com said...

Cute Pictures of the babies!

The Original Mangums said...

Great pictures, and good luck in your race, I know you can do it! Paula

Jessica said...

The cutest babies do love to sneak those scratch attacks in...but never fear, the attacked forgets all about by snack time.
I am so excited that you and Lexi are following through with the goal you set...that is awesome.