Saturday, January 12, 2008

Someone Else Just Had a Birthday!

Can you guess who just celebrated a birthday?

{1}

{2}

{3}

{4}

{5}

{6}


If you guessed my dad then you were right!

1. He graduated from West High School in Salt Lake City. He played football during his years there...Geaux #77!

2. He LOVES burning candles and incense.

3. He's a Deputy Sheriff at Beauregard Parish Jail.

4. LOVES Captain D's. Don't forget the extra tartar sauce!

5. If want to see him get in rage, just watch the news with him for a while...he'll tell you everything that's wrong with the "Liberal Tree Huggers." Fox News is his favorite. He especially loves the "Cultural Warrior" Bill O'Reilly.

6. Always has been, and always will be Broncos fan...

Love You Dad!

(He never let's you take a picture of him...remember the picture of "Piglet" a few months ago? Well, he was hiding behind her:)

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Yay I got it right! I think the cell doors were the give-o-way ;-)
Happy Birthday Brad!

Maren said...

I think our dads would be pals. #5 fits my dad, too! It's a little extreme sometimes, but if I tell him that then I am being brainwashed by the left!

natesarah2@msn.com said...

I guessed it right too! That's because I knew that he attended West High because so did his brother my dad! The burning candles thing... Yeah my dad, or his brother better yet, is the same way he loves to burn candles, in fact he was quite the fanatic about keeping the candles burning this year at Christmas. It must be a relation thing. Although I love burning candles too. Maybe it's a family thing. Love you all and take care! Tell your dad Happy Birthday! I hope you got our Christmas card...