I KNOW, I KNOW!
That is so great. I am so happy for Robin...Brent, too, but I don't really know him.
We know both Robin and Brent and we are happy! It will be so nice to have a 5th daughter! Carl & Paula
Yeah! I am so excited they are going to tie the knot. They both deserve someone great. I am glad they found each other!
Well this is some exciting news. Two weddings to anticipate...now hurry back to blogging...I'm having Mangum Withdrawal's.
I think they will make a great pair. That is so exciting for her and she deserves nothing less than wonderful guy. And now she has one!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I KNOW, I KNOW!
That is so great. I am so happy for Robin...Brent, too, but I don't really know him.
We know both Robin and Brent and we are happy! It will be so nice to have a 5th daughter! Carl & Paula
Yeah! I am so excited they are going to tie the knot. They both deserve someone great. I am glad they found each other!
Well this is some exciting news. Two weddings to anticipate...now hurry back to blogging...I'm having Mangum Withdrawal's.
I think they will make a great pair. That is so exciting for her and she deserves nothing less than wonderful guy. And now she has one!
Post a Comment