I went to get her a change of clothes, and THIS is what I found when I came back.
P.S. She's reached the 9 month milestone! She's been out here longer than she was inside me:)
P.S. She's reached the 9 month milestone! She's been out here longer than she was inside me:)
12 comments:
baby's and their diapers are very mysterious things...how the little houdin's manage to get them off so fast is beyond my comprehension.
That's funny. It gets really tricky when they figure out how to take clothes and all off. It was a shock the first time I went in to get Kailey up from a nap, and I discovered her naked with peepee in the bed :)
That's an award winning photograph, Jeni. I want to squish that little hynee.
i agree with stacy...that's one for the "To show the future boyfriend" Album! Too cute!
LOL!!! I love it. She's even got the toe pointed like she's purposely showing off with the innocent "Oops you caught me look" LOL. Priceless!!!
A photo that is worth a million bucks! So cute, makes a Nana want to just kiss her! I also love the picture of the little leg up in the air, "Our Sweet Pea", I love it, I want one like it! Love you, Paula
Now there's a true New Orleans Gal! I think she's practicing her stuff for Mardi Gras ;-)
Look out world!
This is Awesome!
Look at the little dancer. Perfect pointing of the toe. Too cute
I love the drool mark on the chair. Giving kisses and showin' skin!
She's so darn squeezable!!!
Post a Comment