We watched Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds" the night before this excursion. If the movie had REALLY freaked me out, I would've been flippin' out at this park. We fed the ducks, which attracted the seagulls. They were diving at us for some bread. We would throw it up in the air and they would dive and catch it. It was pretty cool. Calyn loved it.
6 comments:
Man- I still can't believe I didn't 'run' into you guys while we were there. The birds were incredible that day. Good thing you weren't spooked after watching The Birds- the scariest part was when they were figuring out how to get in through the fireplace.... Arghhhhh! CREEPY!
Personally, I thought the crows gathering on the jungle gym outside the school was creepier. She turns around and there's hundreds sitting there silently.
I can't watch movies like that; I am a scardy cat! Love the bird pictures, so did Carl. Happy days to you. Paula
I'm jealous that you get to go to the Mexico USA soccer game. I got to go to a World Cup qualifier 2 yrs ago against Costa Rica. It was freakin awesome. I love soccer and to think I owe it all to you man. All the soccer we played in Meehico. Anyways love the blog. Take it easy. Jordan Love "La maquina"
Those are some gorgeous pics!!! Wish it was warm enough to rock short sleeves here.
This blog reminded me of that one time that I got attacked by a mocking bird outside of the Design Bldg. at LSU. I still get nervous around birds. They are a lot less predictable than cats and dogs. I applaud your bravery. :)
Post a Comment