Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Exciting News!

Just a quick note to tell you that my LITTLE sister, Stephanie, is getting MARRIED (officially)! Details to follow....

5 comments:

Lexi said...

Whooooooooo hooooooooooo! Yay! I'm so glad he asked her. Now what kind of embarrasing bridal shower gift could we give her? Hmmm... this will take some thought ;-)

Holly said...

You know, sometimes I forget that other people get older too.I remember Stephanie as the age she was when we were at LSU, so my first thought was, ooohhh she's a little young, but she's probably not :) Congratulations to Stephanie, I'm looking forward to hearing the details.

TJ-n-Crystal said...

I wanna see pics of this rock!!! Hope ya'll are having a good holiday and am anxious FOR SOME MO PICS!!!

Jeni said...

yeah, holly. She's 22.

natesarah2@msn.com said...

Oh my goodness Jeni! I can't believe that Stephanie is already 22 and getting married! Everyone has grown so fast!
Take Care,
Sarah