This is my Blogging answering machine. I'm away from my computer at the moment due to moving and transferring of services. So, leave a message, and I'll get back to you once I'm online again.
Niffer, it's me! Oh, you might not have caller ID. It's me, Stacy. I hope you can get settled quickly and that Calyn will take extra long naps so you can organize the new place. We'll come check it out soon!
This is great! I love it! Well I have to say its been a long time since i have seen you guys! If you remember Merideth Briles well she says hi too. We are in UTah together. well come visit me at my blog: www.asackettstory.blogspot.com
One new message- Monday 1:42 pm. BEEP! Um...Jeni, it's Lexi. Are you avoiding my messages? When I said Calyn looked like Rainbow Brite I was just kidding... kinda. I mean... I'm sorry. I won't call her Rat Face or Spitter anymore if you don't want me to. Okay, call me when you think you want to talk to me again. Miss you. Bye. End of Message. To replay this message press one. To delete this message and play the next, press 4 ...
7 comments:
And you're afraid of E.T?! That picture is seriously creepy. LOL! J/K- See you soon!
Uh, this is Jordan, just calling to say "hi" hope you guys are well and that New Orleans treats you nicely...um, I'll call back later.
It's not CREEPY. It's ART. Anyway, now I'm gone FOR REAL.
hey, it's jessica remington. i hope that your move goes well and that you get your new place unpacked quickly and incident free. talk to you later.
Niffer, it's me! Oh, you might not have caller ID. It's me, Stacy. I hope you can get settled quickly and that Calyn will take extra long naps so you can organize the new place. We'll come check it out soon!
This is great! I love it! Well I have to say its been a long time since i have seen you guys! If you remember Merideth Briles well she says hi too. We are in UTah together. well come visit me at my blog: www.asackettstory.blogspot.com
One new message- Monday 1:42 pm. BEEP! Um...Jeni, it's Lexi. Are you avoiding my messages? When I said Calyn looked like Rainbow Brite I was just kidding... kinda. I mean... I'm sorry. I won't call her Rat Face or Spitter anymore if you don't want me to. Okay, call me when you think you want to talk to me again. Miss you. Bye. End of Message. To replay this message press one. To delete this message and play the next, press 4 ...
Post a Comment