Monday, August 27, 2007

Tommy Boy's Birthday

The flower arrangement at Brent's party

Brent just celebrated his 25th birthday on the 24th of this month. This past Saturday, his girl, Robin, threw a birthday bash at her house. Tons of food and tons of fun. Aaron, Brent, and some of their friends are going to Houston this Saturday for a birthday celebration Houston Dynamo's style. Happy Birthday, Tom. We love you! (Great party, Robin. We had a blast!)

Brent and Row-been-yo

Azor and Caltrate

A and J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeni, thanks so much for taking some pics the other night. I only had my 35mm camera so no digital pics for me. I'm really glad you guys were there. We had a lot of fun.

Lexi said...

Jeni you are 'hot sauce' in that last picture! You are looking great!

Kathy said...

thats great I did not know they were dating. They make a cute couple! Happy birthday Brent!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I'm sad we missed the party. My parents are back in "God's country" so we're back in the ol' routine. Maybe we can hang out while the guys are gone. I'm sure I'll see you before then too.