Wednesday, July 05, 2006

"The Good Times are Killin' Me..."

Rayburn and Litros


Uncle Scoty and Sethro

Jeni with her brother, Brian and her sister, Stephanie

Bunnies really do taste good...just ask Lauren

Lauren and Janna enjoying their snoballs

Uncle Tom, Lucy Lieu, and Uncle Scoty

Craig and Jordan

The four brothers before playing the required indoor soccer game

Today was the first day back in the real world after a fun packed week in good ol' Leesville. I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation! I do admit it was hard to return to work today, but it was nice to sleep in my own bed last night. I missed our quirky little apartment. The silence was inviting. Although, we miss the reasons why we were surrounded by noise--namely our family. It was great to see everyone and we truly had a wonderful time. We love all of you and hope to see each of you really soon...

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Great photies guys! We sure hated leaving the party behind, even though, really we WERE the party!!!